The New Pinnacle MIGARC 225 MIG-ARC Welding Machine features full MIG and ARC functionality in a 220 Amp Welding Machine, plus it is more compact than ever before. These popular MIG Welding Machines are one of the first of it’s kind to provide a compact MIG / TIG / ARC Welding Functions.
Ideal for the DIY Hobbyist and can handle light industrial welding in any welding environment. With a built-in wire feeder suitable for 5kg and 15kg wire spools, ARC Welding Cable Kit for MMA Welding, and a 2 metre MB15 MIG Torch.
The New Pinnacle MIGARC 255 MIG Welding Machine Front Panel allows ease of selection between function, presenting you with a simple to set up plug and play experience. Simply select the welding function, MIG or ARC, and adjust your ARC Strength and wire-speed accordingly.
Let us not forget the new high-tech design, this would look good in any garage or workshop.
- Welds MIG, Gas and No Gas, ARC & TIG
- Single Phase, Portable, Fan-Cooled Digital Inverter Welding Machine
- Microprocessor Operation Panel which brings more simple & precise control and precision
- More Compact Design, Lightweight, with a 60% Duty Cycle
- Inverter Power Source (MIGARC 225)
- 2M MB15 MIG Welding Torch
- ARC Welding Cable Kit, Electrode Holder & Earth Clamp
- Gas Hose
|Product||Pinnacle MIGARC 225 220 Amp MIG Welding Machine|
|Product Type||Welding Machine|
|Welder Type||MIG / ARC / Lift TIG|
|Application||Commercial; DIY Hobbyist|
|Flux Core / Gasless Wire use||Yes|
|Flowmeter / Regulator||No|
|ARC Cable Kit||Yes|
|MIG Torch||Yes, MB15 2M|
|Spool Size||5kg / 15kg|
|Input Voltage||AC 220V Â±10%|
|Rated Power Capacity||7.1 kva|
|No Load Voltage||56V|
|Output Current||MIG : 30A to 220A|
|Duty Cycle %||60%|
|Wire Size||0.6 / 0.8 / 0.9 / 1.0mm|
|Dimension||480 x 180 x 350 mm|