Pinnacle ProFlex Supra Multi-Purpose Microfoam Nitrile Safety Glove
ProFlex Supra Multi-Purpose Microfoam Nitrile Gloves are ideal for a wide range of use, in manufacturing and maintenance areas throughout any work environment. Microfoam technology offers great breathability making them cool and comfortable even in warm environments, they have a coarse surface so to suck up the oil or liquid to maintain grip and tactility, and the coated palm dip is thin and flexible making Proflex Supra Gloves perfect for assembling small parts. Plus the nitrile coating also resists cuts, abrasions, and tears, The knitted nylon liner molds perfectly to the hand and offers increased comfort, reduces hand fatigue, improves tactility and dexterity, making it ideal for mechanical, assembly and maintenance workers.
ProFlex Supra Multi-Purpose Microfoam Nitrile Gloves protect workers' hands from hazards as well as protecting the product being handled by the worker from marking and scratching. This is ideal for workers with latex allergies and also serves as a good alternative to leather.
Microfoam Nitrile Glove Features:
- Microfoam coating offers:
- 1.0mm thick coating, palm dip
- Outstanding abrasion performance
- Excellent durability
- Increased grip and tactility in wet, dry, and oily conditions
- More breathable and cooler even in warm conditions
- Resists cuts, abrasions, and tears
- Knitted nylon offers:
- Molds naturally to hand contours
- Increased Comfort
- Decreased hand fatigue
- Improves tactility and dexterity
Overall superior fit and durability for precision handling, silicon-free materials and sanitised for health and safety.
- Assembly work
- Production lines / Feeding lines
- Wet, dry, and oily environments
- Raw material handling
- General handling